Federation University students can book one of 20 PC workstations on Level 7 of the Brisbane campus.
Bookings should be made in 2-hour blocks commencing on even-numbered hours (e.g. 10am, 2pm).
Security Officers will open the learning space at the commencement of each booking period and allow students with a booking to enter. Students are asked to arrive at the booking start time. If the door is not open when students arrive, students need to call Building Security on 1300 136 102 to gain access.
As the end of each booking period approaches, Security Officers will ask all students to take their belongings and leave the space for a break. During this time, Cleaning staff will clean the computers and work spaces in line with COVID-19 guidelines.
Seat booking guidelines
- Bookings are made in 2 hour slots commencing on each even-numbered hour (e.g. 10am, 2pm)
- A maximum of 10 hours per day can be booked
- Seats can be booked up to two weeks in advance
- Failure to use a booked seat more than 15 minutes after the booked start time will result in the room being available for others to book
To make a booking:
- Select the seat, date and time required.
- Select an even-numbered hour (e.g. 10am, 2pm)
- Enter your name and Federation University email.
- Confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
To cancel a booking:
- Within your emails, search for an email coming from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Locate the cancel link within the booking confirmation email you have received.
If you have other questions, please contact the Library: phone 1300 552 567 or via chat or email at https://libanswers.federation.edu.au