Federation University students at Mt Helen can book a group discussion room online to work on a team assessment task, project, presentation or report. Rooms of different capacity can be booked for groups of between 3 to 6 students at the Mt Helen library.
Non-Federation Uni users are free to use other study spaces throughout the library. For further information about room bookings, contact the library.
Room booking guidelines
- Bookings are made in 30 minute slots for a maximum of 3 hours per day
- Rooms can be booked up to two weeks in advance
- The Post Graduate room is for post grad students only and a key must be borrowed from the Loans Desk
- Failure to use a booked Discussion Room more than 15 minutes after the booked start time will result in the room being available for others to book
To make a booking:
- Select the room, date and time required.
- Bookings are made in 30 minute slots and for a maximum of three hours per day.
- Enter your name and Federation University email.
- Confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
To cancel a booking:
- Within your emails, search for an email coming from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Locate the cancel link within the booking confirmation email you have received.
If you have other questions, please see Library staff at the library you are making a booking at or phone 1300 552 567